Store or Designer Advertising

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New Store Needing Designers

Header3

I am opening a New Store
Different from any other I have seen.
What I have to offer is
100% Comission Minus only PP Fees
One time 12 dollar set up fee and 5.00 a month rent per month
The 5.oo rent and set up fee will go towards server fees and advertising on paid topsites and advertising. All goes to the store, nothing to me directly.
I want a fun place for Designers to come to and Design, have fun creating.
You receive all your money for what you make.
You deserve it you took the time to make it, buy stuff to make it and so on it should all be yours.
What I am looking for is a small store only allowing 12 Designers and 2 Guest Spots For Guest Designers that's also including me and my Asst Admin Leader.
My New Store is opening up Ocotber 31st
We are looking for 6 EXCLUSIVE DESIGNERS and 4 non exclusive to join the Team.
We will only have 12 Designers and 2 Guest Spots available that way its a small Fun Store.
I just want a small Store and a little friendly community going on.
What we have is Below
Forum And Gallery where we will have contests and prizes and such.
Store Collab Exclusive to Store Only
Store CT
Now that isnt too bad is it for no comission taken out?
Email charly@countryhollowcreations.com for complete info
Along with any questions or concerns you may have.You also may PM Here too if need be.
Also looking for store CT Members Tut Writers Layout and or Tag Makers
Free Kits Only 2 kits Required per month more if wanted.
Also looking for Head CT Leader Free Kits and much more for your Hard Work
Come join Us Today
Newbies Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment